Setting up the parental controls for tplink router device
parental controls for tplink WiFi router device is used to that you can block the websites that you do not want your children to explore. You can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address for managing the parental controls for your tplink WiFi router device. You can block the internet access for certain period of time or you can also block the internet access for certain devices that are connected to your home network. Make sure that you can also access the smart setup for your device because this will allow you to have all required settings for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Handle the Parental Controls for TP-Link WiFi Router Device using http:// tplinkwifi.net Admin Login
- Make sure that your tplink WiFi router and computer device is connected together using the Ethernet cable. 192.168.1.1 admin tp link
- After connecting your devices you can launch the web browser at your computer device and there you will need to fill http:// tplinkwifi.net web address and hit on the enter key.
- Fill tplink WiFi router login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Basic” tab. 192.168.0.1 tp link router login
- After that you will need to choose “HomeCare”.
- After that choose “Parental Controls” for your device. 192.168.1.1 setup tp link
- You will need to click on the “Add” button so that you can specify the website or time period for which you want to block the internet connections for your devices. http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link
- You can give a new name to your parental controls and click on the add button.
- There you will get the list of the devices that are connected to your home network. You can easily select the device for which you want to configure the parental controls.
- There you can choose the filter for your device and that filter can be selected according to the age group of your family members.
- Click on the “Save” button after specifying the rules for your parental controls.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the parental controls for your tplink WiFi router device all using the login http:// 192.168 tplinkwifi.net web address. We will suggest you to visit at the blog page because there you will get complete details for www tplinkwifi net login http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup http //tplinklogin.net/ 192.168 www.tplinklogin.net router login tplinklogin.net admin tplinklogin.net 192.168 login tplinklogin net login 192.168.0.1 tp link router login 192.168.1.1 admin tp link and http tplinkwifi net