Guest Network Access for tplink WiFi router devices
guest network settings are used so that you can easily block or handle the internet access for your tplink WiFi router and wireless devices that are installed to your home network. Make sure that you can manage the guest account settings for your tplink WiFi device because these settings are very easy to handle and manage for the devices. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily manage the guest network access for your tplink WiFi router device. Make sure that have installed the tplink modem device accurately for your device and then connect your computer device to the modem device using the Ethernet cable.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Guest Network Access for your TP-Link WiFi Router Device | http:// tplinkwifi.net Admin Login
- Access web based management page for your tplink WiFi router device and that will be possible using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the tplink WiFi user login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Guest Network” option.
- You can enable the guest network for 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands for your device.
- There you can change the SSID or the network name for your network.
- Manage the wireless security settings using the drop down.
- Select the encryption settings for the data packets that will travel to your home network.
- The settings will be required if you choose 5 GHz band for your device.
- Manage the “Time Out” settings for the guest account where you will need to make sure that specify the time for which you want to allow the internet connections for your devices.
- Specify the “Schedule” settings for the internet connections that you want to allow or disallow for your tplink WiFi router devices.
Using the check box selection you can allow the devices to access the other clients that are installed to your home network. Do not forget to save the settings and then power cycle your devices. Then you will get more and complete details for http //www.tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.254 http //tplinkwifi.net. net tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.1 www tp link com tp link wifi setup www tplinkwifi net login http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup http //tplinklogin.net/ 192.168 www.tplinklogin.net router logintplinklogin.net admintplinklogin.net admin tplinklogin.net 192.168 login and tplinklogin net login