Explaining the Disable NAT function for tplink WiFi router device
if you want that your tplink WiFi router should only be used to send and receive the data packets and do not get involved to any other kind of activity then you will need to make sure that “Disable NAT” function is configured for your tplink WiFi router device. Using the “Disable NAT” you can configure your device for pure router mode and make all benefits that must receive with the tplink WiFi router device.
In this article we are going to explain the steps to manage the “Disable NAT” function for your tplink WiFi router device. Make sure that during this process your tplink WiFi router device is continuously connected to the internet access. You can contact your internet service providers for help and they will solve the issues that you are getting at your network.
Here are the Steps to Manage the “Disable NAT” Function for your tplink WiFi router device
- Access the login page for your tplink WiFi router device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Once you fill this address to the address bar of your web browser, you will get redirect to the login window.
- Fill the tplink WiFi router login user name and password.
- Go for “NAT” management page for your router device.
- Using the radio button you can easily enable or disable the NAT for your tplink WiFi router device.
At the end click on the “Save” button and save the configurations for your device. After that you will need to make the firmware update for your router device. Updating the firmware update will be possible using the tplinkwifi.net web address. Make sure that you can download the firmware using the model number of the device that you have installed for your location. You can then visit at the blog page and there you will get the details for http //tplinklogin.net 192.168 http //www.tplinkwifi.net tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.1 www tplinkwifi net login 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup http //tplinklogin.net/ tplinklogin.net admin tplinklogin net login 192.168.1.1 admin tp link 192.168.0.1 tp link router login and tplinkwifi net admin