DNS server settings for TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi
TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices are used when you want a mesh WiFi network for your home. There are many features that you will receive with these devices and some of these features are explained here.
- You will get a mesh WiFi network using Deco 5 device with a single SSID name. you can use same user name and password for your internet access.
- You can easily access settings for your TP-Link Deco 5 device using a mobile device.
- If you want to change settings for TP-Link Deco 5 device then you can install Deco application to your device.
- You can easily troubleshot all settings for Deco devices and most of the tricks are explain in other articles of this website.
Changing the DNS Server Settings for TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi
DNS server settings are also one of the most important configurations that you will get with your TP-Link Deco 5 devices. using these DNS server settings, you can easily configure a unique Domain Name Server address for your devices.
Before you proceed for the steps, you must make sure that Deco application is installed to your mobile device. you must arrange high speed internet connections to your mobile device and then you will able to update DNS settings for your devices.
Steps for Updating DNS Server Settings for TP-Link Deco 5 Devices
- Install Deco application to your mobile device and then scan the bar code of your Deco unit. Your unit is now added to your application and then you can handle all your settings from your mobile device.
- Select “Menu” button from the main dashboard.
- After that choose “Advanced” tab.
- There you will find IPv4 option and you must click on that option.
- When you click on “Internet Connection Type” button, you can change the DNS server settings for your Deco devices.
These are the steps to configure the DNS server settings for TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices using your mobile device.