Configure wireless tplink router to work as wireless Access Point
if you want to extend the WiFi access at your home network then you can use the old tplink WiFi router device and configure that device to work as an access point device. You can easily configure the access point mode for your device and then access the WiFi connections for a large area. Make sure that you can easily configure the cable connections for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure the TP-Link WiFi Router Device as Access Point Device
- Using the Ethernet cable you will need to connect your existing router with the tplink WiFi router device that will work as access point.
- From a computer device access the login page for your tplink WiFi router device but before that please make sure that your computer device is connected to the WiFi access that is available for your main router.
- Go for the “Network” option from the configuration page.
- After that choose “LAN” option for your device.
- There you can change the IP address for your access point and make sure that IP address must be in the same segment as you are using for the mail router device.
- From the “Wireless Settings” for your router device you can then change the SSID that will be broadcast by your access point device.
- If you want to disable the “DHCP Server” for your device then you will need to go for the “DHCP Settings” for your device.
- Once all configurations are done for your device you can reboot your device for one time.
These are the simple steps that you can follow so that you can manage the access point settings for your tplink WiFi router device. Make sure that you are placing your access point to a location where you want to have high speed internet connections for your devices. You can also have a visit at the blog page of the website because there you will get more details for tp link wifi setup http //tplinklogin.net/ 192.168.1.1 setup tp link http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link www tplinkwifi net login www tp link com tp link wifi setup tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.254 http //tplinkwifi.net. net http //www.tplinkwifi.net tplinkwifi.net tp link router login http //tplinkwifi.net/192.168.0.1 http //tplinklogin.net 192.168