A Complete Introduction for TP Link Tether App
tplink WiFi router and extender devices can be managed and configured using the web browser based setup but if you do not have a computer device then you can use mobile application managing the tplink WiFi router device. Tether application is used to setup your tplink devices when you are not at your home. In this article we are going to explain the complete introduction for the tplink Tether application so that you can easily use this application when required.
Tether Application Free to Download
First thing you will need to keep in mind that Tether application is free to download for all type of computer devices. You can install the Tether application for Google Play Store and App Store.
- Currently Tether application can’t support all tplink devices to you will need to make sure that you have list of the devices that your tplink application can support. From the tplink website you can get the list of the devices that tplink tether application can support.
- If you are getting issues with making login for tplink Tether application then make sure that you are using the correct login user name and password for accessing the application setup page.
- Tplink tether application can support both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for your device. You will easily configure the tplink router device for both these bands. These bands can install your devices for these bands and make sure that all devices can communicate to each other easily.
- If you change the IP address for your LAN then you have to make sure that your mobile is device is using the same IP subnet mask after that.
- You can handle the parental controls for your tplink WiFi router device using the mobile Tether application. You can give a unique name to the parental control profile that you are going to configure using the mobile Tether application.
- If you want to change the login user name and password for your tplink WiFi router device then you can easily change these settings using the mobile application.
These are the advance feature of the Tether mobile application and make sure that you update the mobile application time to time so that you can easily handle your device using this advance utility. You can also get the details for http //tplinkwifi.net/ tp link wifi setup tp link wifi router configuration tp link wifi setup tplinkwifi net tp link router login http //tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.254 tplinkwifi.net tp link router login tplinkwifi net admin http tplinkwifi net http tplinkwifi net 192.168.0.1 tp link router login tplinklogin net login tplinklogin.net 192.168 login tplinklogin.net admin and 192.168 www.tplinklogin.net router login