Changing the Network sharing settings for your tplink WiFi router devices
you will need to change the network sharing settings for your tplink WiFi router devices time to time and there are very simple steps to manage these advance settings for your device. We are going to explain the simple steps that you can manage and change the network settings for your device. Make sure that you can also access the tplink WiFi router login page using http;// tplinkwifi.net web address and http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. Make sure that you can have the backup for your router device because this backup file can be used later if you get problems with your device.
Here are the Steps to Change the Network Sharing Settings for your TP-Link WiFi Router Devices
- Launch web browser at your computer device and that computer will help you to access the settings and configurations for your devices.
- Fill http:// tplinkwifi.net web address and hit in the enter key from the keyboard.
- At the login window you will need to fill the tplink WiFi router login user name and password for your device.
- Make sure that you have the login details for your device because that login details will help you to have access for the settings page.
- Go for “USB Settings” option for your device.
- Click on option “Add User” so that you can add a new user to the profile.
- Fill the details like User name, password, storage authority and FTS access for your profile.
These are the settings you will need to manage so that you can easily change the network settings for your tplink WiFi router device. You can then have more details for http //tplinkwifi.net admin tplinklogin 192.168.0.1 router access http //tplinklogin.net 192.168 http //tplinkwifi.net/192.168.0.1 tplinkwifi.net tp link router login http //www.tplinkwifi.net 192.168.0.254 http //tplinkwifi.net. net http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168 www.tplinklogin.net router login tplinklogin net login and 192.168.0.1 tp link router login