Change the IP address for the tplink WiFi router device
this is true that each device that is connected to network will have a unique IP address. This IP address and MAC address will help you to identify the device from other devices. Make sure that you know about the IP address that is assigned to your tplink WiFi router device and that IP address can be used to access the setup page for your device. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can change the IP address that is assigned to your tplink WiFi router device. Once the IP address get changed you will need to use the new IP address and then you can manage the settings for your device.
Here are the Steps to Change the IP Address for your TP-Link WiFi Router Device | http:// tplinkwifi.net Admin Login
- Access the web based login page for your tplink WiFi router page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. You can also use http:// tplinkwifi.net if you need to access the login page for your modem device.
- At the login window fill the login user name and password for your tplink WiFi router device.
- Go for the “Network” option for your device.
- After that choose “LAN” option from there.
- There you can change the IP address for your device and make sure that IP address must be easy to remember and no other device is using the same IP address.
- Click on the “Save” button at last.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow and the IP address for your device will be changed. Every time you need access the login page for your device you can use this IP address. Make sure that you can also get the details for tplinkwifi.net tp link router login tplinkwifi net admin 192.168.1.1 admin tp link 192.168.0.1 tp link router login tplinklogin.net 192.168 login tp link wifi setup http //tplinklogin.net/ www tplinkwifi net login 192.168.0.254 http //tplinkwifi.net. net http //tplinkwifi.net/192.168.0.1 and http //tplinklogin.net 192.168