IPv6 Setup for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router
Purchasing a new TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router device for your network is totally easy but main thing is making settings for these devices. From 192.168.0.254 tp link page you can make settings for your router devices.
When you need to get IPv6 settings for your router device, you will need to make 192.168.0.254 tp link for your devices. When you have IPv6 setup for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router devices, you can change or reconfigure the LAN and WAN settings for your devices.
How to Configure IPv6 Setup for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router?
- Connect your tplink wifi router devices with a computer device and then access tplink wifi router login page from this device.
- After that type tplink router login user name and then fill the password.
- From tplink wifi router setup page click on “IPv6 Support” button.
- After that click on “IPv6 Status” button.
- Change the LAN and WAN setup for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router devices from this window. From “WAN” option you can easily change the type of connections you are using, you can change the default gateway and you can also change the IPv6 DNS settings for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router.
- From “LAN” button you can easily change the IPv6 settings and link local address settings from there.
These are some simple steps that you will follow and you can change the IPv6 setup settings for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router. You can also change the SLAAC settings from the same window.
For SLAAC you will need to configure IPv6 address, default gateway, connect or disconnect settings and other DNS related settings for your devices. If you can’t make these configurations for TP-Link-WR940N V6 Wireless N Router device then you can also contact support team for help.